Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pictures 2012

 In February, we attended Dordt's Day of Encouragement. Royce and I really appreciated the spiritual refreshment and we very blessed to be part of a Keith and Kristen Getty concert. Matthew, Micah and friends came with us and we had a wonderful time singing songs of praise.






Matthew played soccer in the spring. He was on both JV and Varsity so he got in alot of running. Cousins Jacob and Seth came from Michigan and were excited to be ball boys for Matthew's game.








Matthew drove Grandpa and Grandma Bandstra's old John Deere to his Jr./Sr. Banquet (prom). Originally the tractor belonged to my mom's parents. It was quite a hit.

 Joshua on the tractor he restored with his Grandpa B.
 We celebrated my parent's 50th wedding anniversary with some family pictures on the family farm.


 
My dad starting the tractor.
 
 
We visited a few state parks this summer. I also did a small Iowa tour with my friend, Sue, her daughter and a neice from Arizona.


 
Adeventureland with family.
 
 
 
It was Matthew's last season of high school cross country. 
 
In October, Matthew made Profession of Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment